An Update on Our Covid-19 Precautions and Policies
At Skagit Radiology, we recognize the risks associated with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. We have supported the measures put in place to mitigate its effect on our communities. While vaccination distribution has begun, we must continue social distancing measures while the immunization process unfolds.
We continue to evaluate and implement the proper to minimize potential exposure for patients who seek medical care.
As a stand-alone imaging facility, we are able to offer additional options to decrease the chances of exposure. The following precautions are currently in place and will continue to evolve to meet recommended safety guidelines.
Our outpatient imaging centers offer additional options to decrease the chances of exposure compared to a hospital setting. For specific information on the precautions which have been implemented at each location, please visit the site links below.
In addition, our hospital partners have also implemented numerous precautions to help minimize potential exposure for patients who receive care at their facilities. We are committed to working with them to help ensure the safety of patients and staff members.
We are grateful to all the patients and referring providers who have entrusted us to continue to provide quality medical care while being mindful of the current public health risks. Please contact us at 360-424-6161 if you have additional questions or concerns.
Outpatient Imaging Centers
- Bellingham Advanced Medical Imaging (https://www.bamirad.com)
- Northstar Radiology (https://www.northstarradiology.com)
- The Women’s Imaging Center (https://www.nwwic.com/)
- Skagit Imaging Pavilion (https://www.skagitregionalhealth.org/home/location-landing/skagit-imaging-pavilion)
- Western Washington Medical Group Imaging Center (https://www.wwmedgroup.com/specialties/imaging-center/)
- Skagit Regional Health: Skagit Valley Hospital and Cascade Valley Hospital (https://www.skagitregionalhealth.org/)
- Island Hospital (https://www.islandhospital.org/)
- Central Peninsula Hospital (https://www.cpgh.org/)
Have questions about your appointment please contact us? We are here to help!
Tel: (360) 424-6161
Hours: Monday–Friday, 10:00 AM ‐ 4:30 PM
Our Address: 125 North 18th Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273